The Art of Investment
It’s people like you that have made the Hockaday Museum of Art the thriving cultural center it is today. The Hockaday Museum still appreciates your generosity in growing its permanent collection, as well as funding its exhibitions and education programs.
As you are planning your yearly contributions, please consider the Hockaday Museum of Art. Your donation will be applied to the Museum operations including educational services, exhibitions programs and go a long way in supporting the important work the Museum does for the community. The Hockaday Museum of Art is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Please click on the "Donate" button below to be transferred to PayPal to enter your donation amount and complete your transaction. The Hockaday's Tax ID number will appear in the item's description section so that you may reference it when completing your taxes.
Alternately, you may mail your donation to:
Hockaday Museum of Art
c/o Annual Fund Drive
302 Second Avenue East
Kalispell, Montana 59901
There are several ways in which you may support your Art Museum:
- We welcome donations of Art to our Permanent Collection. Please contact the Museum at 406.755.5268 to discuss the works you wish to donate.
- The Annual Fund provides essential funding for exhibits, program services, and special projects.
- The Art Acquisition Fund supports the purchase of new works for the Permanent Collection, including the People’s Choice Purchase Award winner from the Annual Benefit Auction of Miniatures. An enduring gift!
- The Endowment Fund preserves the value of donors’ gifts and ensures continued quality and longevity for the Museum. Income from the endowment is targeted for operations, building maintenance and improvement, art education and exhibits.
- The Ed Bailey Scholarship Fund helps make art education accessible to students in need of financial assistance.
- The Art Education and Guild Scholarship Funds both facilitate learning opportunities for local area students, and encourage those with artistic interests to pursue their talents.
- The Charles Hash and Donald Baughman Memorial Funds have been established in memory of Hockaday Museum Patrons to continue exhibition and education programs.
- Planned Giving is an excellent way to leave a lasting legacy. Please consider naming the Hockaday Museum as a beneficiary of your estate. Visit the Legacy Society page for more information.
- A Flathead Community Foundation Fund established to support the Hockaday Museum of Art Exhibition and Education Programs in honor of Dr. Van Kirke and Helen Nelson